Wednesday, 2 November 2011

New bits and pieces.

I have recently spent two weeks on a work placement with George at Asda in the Girls department. I loved it! Everyone was so nice and it was really fun to get back into designing, I have been doing some small doodles and drawings over the summer but nothing too serious. So I found this really encouraging to get back into things. All of the designing was made on the computer and this is not something I have felt comfortable with before, as I have always felt more at home with hands on designing. The placement has encouraged me to work more with digital techniques and I have been working with this at home, trying to maintain my hand drawn illustrative style.


1 comment:

  1. These are just a few bits I have been playing around with on photoshop before I went to George, I wanted to refresh my skills.

    ReplyDelete